Planning any peace-building activities this year?
The London Peace Network team is gathering on Monday 17 February & we’re excited to hear about your ideas.
Let us know if you’d like to link up and be part of the Network’s activities this year. Can we support you? Could we work together?
We’ll be building on our plans so far:
- marking the UN International Day of Peace over the weekend of 19-21 September
- Flying for Peace across the Thames (September)
- exchange visits and peace activities in schools & colleges
- Peace-Skyping across the continents
- an energetic launch event
- bringing together our local communities to celebrate grassroots peace-building
- practical skills workshops
- involving our European and global networks & linking up with activities across the UK
- promoting peace and justice activities across the capital
Find us on Facebook and follow us on twitter.
We look forward to hearing from you!